Saturday, November 13, 2010

China Glaze Nail Polish


China Glaze nail polish is awesome!  I just took a China Glaze "Color Swirl" class, and loved it!  I have always been an OPI snob, but now I love China Glaze.  Here are some pictures of the color swirl you can do with China Glaze polishes....
So I took these three beautiful colors, a bowl of room temperature water water, and some orange wood sticks.  You are going to create a bulls-eye with the polishes by dropping 1 drop of each color (green drop then blue drop then white drop, etc).  When creating the bulls-eye you have to move fast!  I make sure all my lids are twisted off and ready for me to just grab and drop my color.  Once I had enough color dropped, then I take my bulls-eye and start swirling, pulling the rim to the middle, or trying to make a flower.
Once you have your shape or swirl or design that appeals to you, you place your nail (tip or client's nail) into the water without touching the bottom of the bowl.  Then scrape the polish film that is on top of the water and around the nail/finger so you can pull up out of the water without messing up your imprint.

And here is an example of how fun you can make your nails!
Some other examples of fun with China Glaze and how beautiful their colors are....
This is Sexy In The City!  I am wearing it now ;)

This color reminds me of OPI's Cajun Shrimp!  Hope you'll try China Glaze!!

No comments:

Post a Comment