Saturday, September 25, 2010

Photography Makeup




Photography makeup needs to be bold and usually matte works better.  For Holly I wanted to just enhance her features and play off her natural beauty.
Eyes:  I used Aveda's Aqua Pearl trio shadows.  I stacked all three colors to show that you can wear all three at one time.  The yellow shade is applied underneath the brow, the lighter green color is placed in the crease and the darker green on her lid b/c she has a classic eye shape.  I used Aveda's black pencil on the upper lid only.  Then applied Aveda's black Mosscara to both upper and lower lashes.  For her brows I used Aveda's Petal Essence Gobi Sand-Haze Eye Color Duo with an Aveda angle brush.  Haze is a wonderful light brown shade for blonds.
Face:  I applied Aveda's Inner Light Tinted Moisture in Birch.  Next I applied Aveda's Inner Light Mineral Dual Foundation in Cream all over the tinted moisture to give her a full coverage, matte finish.
Cheeks:  I used Aveda's Uruku Bronzer in Amazonia on the apples of her cheeks and cheek bones.
Lips:  I used Aveda's lip pencil in Maple to fill in her lips completely.  Then I applied Aveda's Lip Tint in Copper to give her some moisture.  Then I applied a little of Aveda's Lip Glaze in Mango Juice for a final shimmery glaze look for photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment